Dunaire Elementary School
Parent Teachers Association: The PTA--short for Parent Teacher Association--is a school-based organization that enables parents to support the operations of their children's school. The PTA contributes to parent-teacher relations, communication, and school administration. Its mission is to make the school a better place for children to learn. Parents of students work together with teachers to volunteer in classes, raise money for school supplies, and generally support the school's efforts.
• Expert analysis of employee's financial needs, credit, income and assets
• Upfront approval by a certified underwriter, so you can shop with
• No upfront fees or obligation
• $1500 Lender credit towards closing costs
• $1500 Realtor credit towards closing costs
• $250 charitable donation to Dunaire PTA